Thursday, August 13, 2009

Facebook is truly amazing

Facebook is truly a wondrous web application, not only ppl write down their secret desires, resentmet, likes, dislikes etc etc! but also tells everyone what are they doing every freaking minute, online! basically it puts ED TV! to shame!

To illustrate what i am saying here's and example on how u can decipher ones FB Status into a story!

in chronological order


JR In bed I lay, with nothing but your t shirt on...

gotten rape or raped someone!


JR Hmmm.... apparently u can fall in love in 3 days


i assume after 3 days he Fell in love with the rapist /rapee

JR I like big butts and i cannot lie!!! It's the truth and you can deny!!!!

apparently the rapist/rapee has big butts ,hence "smealgol likez fats hobbitsses"


JR I won't let u smother me.I won't let you bury me. I won't let u murder me.

After declaring his love,this is what happens


JR Ke kiri ke kiri. Semua kau ada semuanya ke kiri...

i assume it was successful, and they went out with the date walk here walk there


JR I wanna ha! I wanna Ha! I wanna zigazig ah...

getting jiggy with it with the date without raping this time
but dunno how to insert so zigzag here zigzag there

ZZ i miss u sir! hahaha

suddenly an unconfirmed gay love proclamation



JR It is unlawful to get up and walk around after you've been declared DEAD

i assume he encountered some problems in bed. mati pucuk,hence the dead remark


JR My heart beats like a drum,like a drum. Dum dum dum. Dum dum dum.

heart cannot take it with so much things happening, raped,declaration of love, gay proclamation, big boobs and mati pucuck

JR We are golden

i think this part he got golden shower.


JR I wanna make u holler!!!

i guess he found back his mojo at some point in time and made the date holler !

JR Monday, tuesday, wednesady and thursday. Friday, saturday, saturday and sunday

doing it almost everyday

JR I've been missin you, I should be kissing you. Honey to the bee, that's u for me.

aww so sweet! tis good be to in love !

mr.K.
wowww.. very much missing ya:) must be your other part of life.. yes... only for you... grab it men hahaaha.

suddenly a reply to the thread! starting to make sense now! big butt. alone nothing but shirt on, zigzagging. falling in lurve and now grab it men! hmmmmmmm

FB truly is amazing


Disclaimer

All names and identifying details used in case studies on this website have been changed to protect clients’, customers' and readers' privacy.

"NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED DURING THE FILMING..."
HOWEVER, SOME SPECIES DID BECOME EXTINCT DURING PRINCIPAL PHOTOGRAPHY:

1 comment:

jeff said...

I would kill u if i wan't laughing my ass off at the vivid imagination u have there wei!!!

Biatch !!!